- Oval faces tend to have prominent cheekbones and a forehead that is slightly wider than the chin.
- Heart shaped faces have a wide forehead and high cheekbones, and the face tapers to a narrow chin.
- Square faces have a forehead that is roughly the same width as the cheekbones and chin.
- Round faces are as wide as they are long.
- Oblong/long faces, or “rectangular” as it is sometimes called, are similar to oval and square-shaped faces. The only difference is, the face is longer and less wide. Your forehead, cheeks and jawline will all be pretty much the same width.
- Triangular – if you have a triangular-shaped face, your chin will be narrow and pointed and your high cheekbones will be your most prominent feature.